Recall addition facts within 10.
- Read the orders as they come in. You can fulfill them in any order.
- Press on the plus on the RHS to collect ingredients (10 bar).
- Use the triangles to chop the ingredients.
- Pro tip: If you press the plus again you can store pre-cut ingredients on the shelves.
- Make a sandwich for the number, e.g. a 7 sandwich may have 7 as two slices of bread and 3 and 4 as filler.
- Press on the order to send it to the customer.
- The big 'x' on th left-hand-side is for clearing the plate if you've gone wrong.
- There is gravity above the plate so you can drop sandwich pieces on the left-hand-side.
If you're playing the timed game:
- You have 3 minutes to make as many sandwiched as you can.
- There will never be more than 6 customers waiting.
- The new orders come faster over time. The first three orders are quite leisurely so you can get comfortable.
- Every time you serve another 3 sandwiches you'll find the game gets just a little faster.
- The slow day has 70 seconds between customers; the busy day has just 50 seconds between customers.
- The customers will give you a tip if you serve them before their patience runs out.
- If it's getting easy try the 'busy day' check box. The orders come in faster and the customers have less patience.
If you're playing the game with no timer:
(Thank you to Simon Gregg for suggesting this version!)
- You have can take it easy, making as many sandwiches as you want.
- The pace does not change in this game.
- The customers never lose patience, this game is open-ended and will continue until you close the cafe.
- New customers arrive every 70 seconds. There will never be more than 6 customers waiting.
HAVING TROUBLE LOADING? Please try this version.