Ordering / Sorting Numbers
Counting in steps of:
- EYFS: Verbally count beyond 20, recognising the pattern of the counting system
- EYFS: Explore and represent patterns within numbers up to 10, including evens and odds
- Y1: To count to and across 100, forwards and backwards, beginning with 0 or 1, or from any given number
- Y1: To count, read and write numbers to 100 in numerals; count in multiples of twos, fives and tens
- Y2: To count in steps of 2, 3, and 5 from 0, and in tens from any number, forward and backward
- Y2: To compare and order numbers from 0 up to 100
this section counts in steps of 1-12.
this section uses non-consecutive numbers.
Place the numbers in the correct order on the dinosaur's back.
If you are right the volcano will errupt, otherwise the dinosaur will growl!
There are three layouts; a dinosaur standing, a dinosaur sitting and finally two dinosaurs with slippers! If you keep playing the game loops through these scenes.
HAVING TROUBLE LOADING? Please try this version.