Find multiplication facts using counting.
- Year 1: To solve one-step problems involving multiplication (and division), by calculating the answer using concrete objects, pictorial representations and arrays with the support of the teacher.
- Year 2: To recall and use multiplication and division facts for the 2, 5 and 10 multiplication tables, including recognising odd and even numbers.
A tool for modelling use of counting to find multiplication number facts. This is the step before knowing the facts by heart, which is much faster and more preferrable.
- Choose a times table from the top menu
- Decide how many times you need
- Keep pressing fingers until you reach the desired multiplication fact
HAVING TROUBLE LOADING? Please try this version.