Recognise fractions and fractions of an amount:
Learning Objectives: Year 2 (6-7yrs)
- Recognise, find, name and write fractions quarters, halves and thirds of a length, shape, set of objects or quantity.
- Write simple fractions and recognise equivalence of two-quarters and one half.
This game is ideal for 6-8 year olds. It starts with halves, thirds and quarters. You can tick the check box to add fifths and sixths.
You can use equivalent fractions.
- See the fruit cut into pieces.
- The monkey swipes some of the fruit.
- What fraction of the fruit is left?
- Click on the fraction to enter your answer.
- Press the sandcastle flag to check.
- If you are correct the hermit crab will add a coconut to your tree.
- You can tick the check box to add fifths and sixths.
- Press on the leaves to see your coconuts.
HAVING TROUBLE LOADING? Please try this version.