A plave value demonstration tool
- Use the little triangles on the LHS at the bottom to set the lowest value.
- Use the little triangles on the LHS at the top to set the highest value.
- Click on the chart to select a number; your place value arrow card is placed automatically at the bottom.
- Click again if you want to deselect a number.
- Colour wheel: The arrow cards are colour-coded, uncheck to set to one flat grey.
- Radio buttons: Use the radio buttons to swap between the Gattegno Chart and a Place Value Chart.
- Speech bubble: Writes the number in words, (disables all buttons, but not the arrow cards, until the text window is closed).
- The columns of the chart match the highest and lowest of the Gattegno Chart.
- You can drag the arrow cards around. The coloured button at the top, in the middle, returns the cards to their start position.
HAVING TROUBLE LOADING? Please try this version.