Uses numberlines and place value.
- Y1: To identify and represent numbers using objects and pictorial representations including the number line...
- Y1: Pupils begin to recognise place value in numbers beyond 20 by reading, writing, counting and comparing numbers up to 100, supported by objects and pictorial representations.
- Y2: To recognise the place value of each digit in a two-digit number (tens, ones).
- Y2: To identify, represent and estimate numbers using different representations, including the number line.
- Y3: To recognise the place value of each digit in a three-digit number (hundreds, tens, ones)
Rescue the swimmer using your knowledge of Place Value.
Use the numberline to find the position of the swimmer, (after 5 seconds the swimmer will tell you).
Drag counters onto the HTU place value chart to make that number.
Press 'go' to launch the lifeboat.
You are award one heart for every swimmer recued
NB: If it's getting too easy change to different numberline.
HAVING TROUBLE LOADING? Please try this version.