Tug of War
A 2-player game, sharing one tablet device
This game practices two core numeracy themes that are a common worry for children and adults.
Mental addition bridging through 10.
Times tables fluency.
- Sit with a friend sharing one tablet device between two.
- Choose your game, addition or times tables.
- You have 2 minutes to answer as many questions as you can.
- If there is no clear winner after 2 minutes a draw is declared.
- You get different questions to your opponent.
- Correct answers move the rope towards you. (You will hear the rope stretch and creak).
- Wrong answers move the rope a little towards your opponent. (No sound for this).
- The winner is the person to get the blue centre marker into their end. (Behind their maths question text).
- The time that is left is shown on blue centre marker, it's a shiny white bar that keeps getting smaller.
HAVING TROUBLE LOADING? Please try this version.