A handwriting demonstration tool
This tool lets you replay your handwriting and stores it for later.
- I found this a great tool for after lunch calm down handwriting. I like to put on acoustic guitar music, (Rene Aubry or Søren Bødker Madsen are great).
- It works on tablets, prop them up and give the children their handwriting books.
- It allows the teacher to walk around the room and watch the children as they work, giving feedback.
- Please note, words only save on the device you are using.
- Save a set of words during lunch so that you're ready when class begins.
- Why not model digit formation in Reception / Year 1.
- Morning routine: Why not leave it running on your IWB as the children come in?